I've never really liked having long nails. They always got in the way of my life. I had this mistaken idea that you needed to be a delicate lady with lovely long nails to wear pretty polish - I was wrong! Embrace what you have and don't be afraid! Nail polish is too much fun to be held back. So forgive me for not having perfect, long nails, but I don't care anymore. I quite like them this length. They're getting longer now though - keeping them manicured is protecting them, discouraging the odd nibble and helping them grow up big and strong. Like spinach for nails.
I have created this blog for a couple reasons. I love reading nail blogs, so if anyone reads this and is inspired that's awesome! Also, every mani I do I love. They are like my childrens. I want to keep them. So.. I am going to keep them on the internets where they will be safe.
I have a lot of figuring out to do still with photographing my nails, but I will learn.So without further ado.. let us begin!
I love reading first blog posts - you are doing a great job!!!
ReplyDeleteHi natalsie! Thank you so much! It's been such a great adventure so far.
DeleteHi. Im new to the nail blog world to. So far you are doing great!! Plus anyone who likes nail polish and cats is good people in my book. Have fun!!
ReplyDelete-erin
Welcome! I just followed your blog. You take lovely pictures. I'm excited to see your future posts :D
DeleteLOL our names are almost similar ;) I love your blog, am so happy I found you, your designs are amazing ;)
ReplyDeleteDude. We're like, nail blog twins or something. High five!
Delete