China Glaze Ruby Pumps - two coats. This colour was so difficult to photograph. I don't think this shade of red exists in the digital world. It's a perfect rich, deep, saturated, cool toned red filled with tiny, sparkly red glitter. It looks very Christmasy (it was part of the 2009 China Glaze Holiday Collection and also The Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection).
Ruby Pumps looks so alive and glittery in any light. You really have to see it in person. My camera is not doing it justice. The glitter is fantastic.
The obligatory cat picture. Sam shows up whenever I'm outside taking pictures. I do actually have two other cats that are usually around. Maybe they're camera shy?
The formula on this was quite good, but a bit runny. It applied smoothly, but be careful to keep the brush away from your cuticles or you're going to have a bad time!
Cheat sheet:
- Orly Nail Defense - 1 coat
- China Glaze Ruby Pumps - 2 coats
- Orly Polishield - 2 coats



Beautiful colour and beautiful cat!!
ReplyDeleteHehe, thank you. The camera doesn't really do either justice!
Delete